How to install it?
- Install Padre Standalone 0.45 MSI Installer. This step is optional if you already have Padre Almost Six 0.41 installed.
- Upgrade to the latest Padre via this one-liner:
perl -MCPAN -e "CPAN->upgrade('/^Padre/')"
- Make sure you have Perl 6 support plugin installed. You should have at least version 0.60 to use Six Updater.
- Run Padre's shortcut from the Start menu or type "padre" into the "Run Program" dialog.
- Please make sure that Perl 6 plugin is enabled in Padre's plugin manager (i.e. if you do not see a Perl 6 sub menu under Plugins menu).
- Click on "Update Six" like this:
- Click on "Install Six" button and please wait until it is installed. The installation happens in the background and visual feedback in shown in the output panel.
- Once installed, create a new Perl 6 script (File -> New -> Perl 6 Script) and run it (F5) using your newly installed Rakudo in c:\strawberry\six.